This course is specially designed for multidisciplinary teams, clinical directors, and/or orthodontists. The main goal is to incorporate the Digital Smile process to the daily treatment planning, driving the indirect ortho cementation, or making aligners based on the DSD. We will learn also hot to check the objectives of a plan during the orthodontic treatment, in order to integrate the other esthetic treatments.
Course will be guided by Dr. Florin Cofar, restorative dentist, and his orthodontist, Dr. Barbur. Dr. Berbís will carry the DSD Hands-on session and treatment planning.
- DSD (Digital Smile Design) Concept & Protocol
- Live case. Complete planning. Video mock-up. Information transfer 2D to 3D.
What you will learn:
- Dynamic digital documentation
- Functional analysis
- Transferring DSD 2D information to the 3D Setup
- Transferring DSD to kinetic information
- Follow up and Quality control protocol during treatment
- Digital orthodontic workflow
- Treatment sequencing in multidisciplinary cases.
- Brackets vs Lingual vs Aligners. Indications for each system.
- Orthognatic integration